Frances is a Partner and Head of the Personal and Medical Injury Team at Dean Wilson LLP. She likes to play fair (valuing ethics) and has a caring nature, but can be robust when required to achieve the best for her clients.
She has specialised in personal injury and clinical negligence litigation for over twenty-five years and has a particular interest in brain injuries.
In Chambers & Partners UK Legal Directory, Frances is ranked as Band 1.
The publication states: "Frances Pierce is recognised as one of the leaders nationally in personal injury work and is an ‘extremely accomplished, charming, tenacious and formidable solicitor’ according to Chambers and Partner 2019. She acts in multi-million-pound compensation claims for the most seriously injured clients and specialises in brain injury".
Frances is ranked as a ‘leading individual’ by The Legal 500 2018 - “She is very dedicated to her clients. She’s interested in trying to get them better, not just getting them money.”
“She’s very professional but very approachable.”’
• Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Fellow)
• Solicitors Regulation Authority accredited Personal Injury Panel
• The Forum of Complex Injury Solicitors (“FOCIS”)
• Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (“PEOPIL”)
• Kent and Sussex Silverlining Charity
• Legal Aid Agency – Independent Funding Adjudicator 2013 – 2016
• President Kent Law Society 2011 – 2012
• President Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge & District Law Society 2010 – 2011
Outside of work , Frances enjoy family time, getting out and about in the British countryside with her family and dogs, attending sporting events, taking part in charitable events and exploring the world with her two daughters.